Error code 30038-26 description in Microsoft office
The above Error code 30038-26 primarily appears when you try to open office program on a Windows 10 computers which are previously running on Windows 8.1. It has been observed that this error needs to repair or a reinstall and you can read the below information for more knowledge.
This is found on Windows 8.1 upgraded to
Method-1 Creating shortcut
If you have a different issue, we are welcome to investigate and provide a relevant solution.Here are few things which we can try to resolve this issue.
1 . The first attempt is to check if there is any previously installed program with the same version.That needs to be removed and then the installation should be commenced from the beginning.
2. If we don’t see any previously installed similar programs, it is recommended to run a network check through a command line.The command prompt should be opened using the administrative permissions and then network command which needs to be executed as follows.Irrespective of the version of your office program, it is a very common line to check the status of your previously installed office program.The server name should not show you as unknown.
3. If the server name is shown as unknown, restart your router or the modem and execute the same steps again.
4. If the server check passes correctly, then use the other setup file which is related to 64 bit from advanced steps under office setup file.
5. If the error code, still appears after the installation, attempt to repair the office programs.
6 . If the Office repair fails again with some error, a re-installation of office is required.
7. If the Office repair succeeds and you still see the same error code, then perform a system file scan on your windows using the following steps.