Error code 30038-4 when installing office
Problem Description: Microsoft Office Error code 30038-4 generally is due to an existing installation of the Microsoft Office suite on your computer. This error is applicable with all the versions of Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Office 2013.
Resolution: To fix this issue, it is required to repair the Office installation. Please follow the steps below to repair the Microsoft Office installation.
1. Click on Start menu and then select Control Panel.
2. Launch Programs and then click on Programs and Features.
3. Now, scroll and select the Office product and click Change at the top of the Window.
4. Then, click on Quick Repair and wait till the Office program is repaired.
5. If the above steps did not help fix the issue, it is required to uninstall the office products and then install it again..
Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
1. Press the Windows logo key and the letter R to launch the Run window.
2. Enter the command “control” and then hit Enter.
3. Then, select Programs and Features.
4. Now, scroll and select the Office product and click Change at the top of the Window.
5. Select Quick Repair and Click on Repair
6. Done the Repair. Now Office suite is working fine.
7. If the issue is not resolved click on Uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall the Office program.
8. Then Install the Office Product again.
Steps for installation:
1. Enter the product key
2. If you have an online account enter the username and password.
3. Click on Install
Click on all Done
Now, the Office Suite is installed and ready to use.
Still, need help Chat with our Technical Experts for further help and support on Error code 30038-4. click here