Error Code 30102-4
The basic troubleshooting to repair Error Code 30102-4 is to repair the office program if it fails we need to uninstall and re-install the program. The necessary steps may be helpful in understanding how to install Office and Uninstall/repair Office programs.
Symptoms of Error Code 30102-4
- An error window will pop up during installation
- Installation/upgrade will halt.
- A system may heat up during the process.
The error generally shows up in Microsoft office 2010/2013 and 365
- Internet Connectivity Issue
- Port/IP conflict
- Corrupt system files.
Operation System Information:
This error can occur in the following version of Microsoft Operating System:
How To Fix Microsoft Office Error Code 30102-4
Repair Difficulty: Medium
In a case of any issue faced during troubleshooting process, you can speak to our 24×7 live tech expert for help.
Step 1: Disable Firewall While Installation Of Microsoft Office
Microsoft Windows 7
1) Press ”Windows Key + R” and Type ”Firewall.cpl” and Press Enter.
2) Windows Firewall Window will Open.
3) Press ”Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Warning: You will need Admin rights to enable or disable the firewall.
4) Press Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network location and then Click ”OK”.
Step 2: Temporarily Disable Antivirus
– Open Your Antivirus
– Disable it till the office 2013/365 installation is going on. Check antivirus manufacturer website for more details.
Step 3: Remove Previous Office installation
1) Download ”Fix it” Tool from Microsoft Windows Website. Download Url:http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9815935
2) Download the file to your system.
Note: File Name generally starts with O15CTR Remove.
3) Open the tool and follow the onscreen instructions.
4) After the Fix it tool is finished, try Reinstalling office 2013/365 again.
Step 4: Try the office installation again.
In most cases, error code 30102-4 should be resolved by now if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help, Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.Click here