You might see Office error code 30125-4 if your antivirus software, firewall, or proxy settings prevent you from installing Office. To resolve the problem, temporarily turn off your antivirus software, firewall, or proxy settings, install Office, and then turn the settings back on.
The basic troubleshooting to repair error code 30125-4 is to repair the office program if it fails we need to uninstall and re-install the program. The necessary steps may be helpful in understanding how to install Office and Uninstall/repair Office programs.
Causes for the Office install error code 30125-4
1. Your security software or your firewall might be blocking the Office installation.
2. Proxy settings are enabled on your computer.
3. A pre-existing version of an Office Suite.
4. Incomplete\partial\failed repair\installation\change\removal of the Office Suite.
Fixing 30125-4 Office error code
Turn OFF Security software and Firewall:
First, temporarily turn off the antivirus and firewall security.
Then, install the Office 2013 or Office 365 Suite.
Follow the below solution steps to fix Office error code 30125-4 while installing or uninstalling Office suite
1. Login to http://office.com/myaccount only if you have purchase Office through Microsoft Store.
If you purchased Office product key alone, go to http://office.com/setup and enter the product key.
2. If you have an online account enter the username and password.
3. Click on the Install button
Click on downloaded file and installation prepares.
Office installation will start after checking and preparing the configuration.
Follow the simple onscreen instructions.
Once the installation is completed, click on All Done button.
Now, the Office Suite is installed and ready for use and the error code 30125-4 is fixed
You may check if the Microsoft Office applications are working fine.
If the issue is still not fixed, it can be a very critical problem with your computer. It can affect your personal data and the Windows Operating System. Windows registry and System files affected. It needs a manual removal and recommended to be performed by an expert.