You might see Office Error code 30145-4 if your antivirus software, firewall, or proxy settings prevent you from installing Office. To resolve the problem, temporarily turn off your antivirus software, firewall, or proxy settings, install Office, and then turn the settings back on.
Causes for the Office install error code 30145-4
1. Your security software or your firewall might be blocking the Office installation.
2. Proxy settings are enabled on your computer.
3. The pre-existing version of an Office Suite.
4. Incomplete\partial\failed repair\installation\change\removal of the Office Suite.
Fixing 30145-4 Office error code
Turn OFF Security software and Firewall:
First, temporarily turn off the antivirus and firewall security.
Then, install the Office 2016 or Office 2013 or Office 365 Suite.
Follow the below solution steps to fix Office error code 30145-4 while installing or uninstalling Office suite
1. Login to http://office.com/myaccount only if you have purchase Office through Microsoft Store.
If you purchased Office product key alone, go to http://office.com/setup and enter the product key.
2. If you have an online account enter the username and password.
3. Click on the Install button
Click on downloaded file and installation prepares.
Office installation will start after checking and preparing the configuration.
Follow the simple onscreen instructions.
Once the installation is completed, click on All Done button.
Now, the Office Suite is installed and ready for use and the error code 30145-4 is fixed
You may check if the Microsoft Office applications are working fine.
If the issue is still not fixed, it can be a very critical problem with your computer. It can affect your personal data and the Windows Operating System. Windows registry and System files affected. It needs a manual removal and recommended to be performed by an expert.
Still, need help Chat with our Technical Experts for further help and support on error code-30145-4 click here