Symptoms of Error Code 30175-11
- Microsoft Office installation will abruptly stop.
- You will get an error message displaying above error code.
- PC performance will become slow.
- The basic troubleshooting to repair Error Code 30175-11 is to repair the office program if it fails we need to uninstall and re-install the program. The necessary steps may be helpful in understanding how to install Office and Uninstall/Repair Office programs.
- Slow internet speed.
- Previous Corrupt Microsoft Office installation.
- DNS Conflict
- Port-Level Conflict.
Operation System Information:
This error can occur in the following version of Microsoft Operating System:
3.Windows Server Edition (2012/2008)
How To Fix Microsoft Office Error 30175-11
Repair Difficulty: Difficult
Step 1: Repair System Files
1) Press Win + R
2) Type cmd and Press Enter.
3) Type ”SFC scan now” and press enter.
Note: If you are logged in as Guest user you may be asked to enter Admin Password
Step 2: Uninstall Previous Installed Microsoft Office
1) Press ”Win+R” button and Type ”Control” followed by enter key.
2) Open Program and Features from Control Panel Window.
3) Select your Office Installation from the list
4) Click on Uninstall and follow the steps.
Step 3: Check Proxy Setting
1) Go to Control Panel.
Microsoft Windows 7: Click Start and then Click On Control Panel from the Right window.
Windows 8: Press Windows key + R and type ”Control” and Press Enter.
2) In Search Box Type Internet and Click on ”Internet Options”.
3) Click On Connections Tab and then Choose LAN Setting.
4) Uncheck ”Use a proxy server for your LAN” if it’s already ON.
Step 4: Try the installation again.
In most cases, error Code 30175-11 should be resolved by now if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.
If you still need any help, Chat with our Technical Support Team to resolve the issue.Click here